Friday, September 17, 2021

Top Ten Caddyshack Lines

My top ten quotes from one of my all-time favorite sports movies: 1. You’ll get nothing and like it. 2. My uncle says you’ve got a screw loose. Your uncle molests collies. 3. Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it. 4. You’re rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body. 5. I’ve sentenced boys younger than you to the gas chamber. Didn’t want to do it. I felt I owed it to them. 6. This is a hybrid. It is a cross of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and California Sensemila. 7. Just be the ball, be the ball Danny. 8. Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three rights make a left. 9. That’s a peach, hon! Oh, by golly…I’m hot today! 10. This is the worst-looking hat I ever saw! When you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup! Looks good on you though…

No comments: