Monday, September 20, 2021

An Exercise For Everyone

 Personality: “I get bored easily.” Sign up for Zumba, an aerobic dance class that will get you moving. A dance studio or sports club usually offers these classes.  Personality: “I am a competitive person.” Try CrossFit. Go to www.crossfit.com to learn about these timed, intense exercises in which participants compete against one another. Then search the local area for a CrossFit gym.  Personality: “I want to relax.” Yoga may be for you. Researchers say doing even 15 minutes a day can lower stress in your body. Search for a yoga studio.  Personality: “I prefer to exercise alone.” You can get a total body workout in minutes by swimming a few laps at a recreation center or YMCA. Plus, it’s better on your joints.  Personality: “I love to socialize.” Join a team (softball or volleyball, for example) or start a running club with friends. You’ll have fun and hold each other accountable.  Personality: “I love to get my heart pumping.” Sign up for Spinning at a local fitness club. It’s fast-paced indoor cycling that includes lights and music to make it a fun adventure.

No comments: