Friday, October 16, 2009

Best Lines in Movie History

Top 10 Movie Quotes...
According to the American Film Institute, here are the Top 10 most famous movie quotes:
1. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn,” Clark Gable in Gone with the Wind.
2. “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse,” Marlon Brando in The Godfather.
3. “I coulda been a contender,” Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront.
4. “Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore,” by Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz.
5. “Here’s looking at you, kid,” by Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca.
6. “Go ahead, make my day,” by Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact.
7. “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my closeup,” by Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.
8. “May the force be with you,” Harrison Ford in Star Wars.
9. “Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a bumpy night,” by Bette Davis in All About Eve.
10.“You talking to me?” by Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver.

No comments: