Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Thank You Bob Del Bianco

Bob talked me into leaving Krauses Sofa Factory and my successful career to begin a new chapter. This marks my 23th year as a Realtor and I love my job! There are ups and downs of course but the satisfaction of helping people with such an important decision and the never ending learning is very rewarding! Bob began his career as a sales person, then founded Del Bianco Realty and was past president of the MLS. He took the time to train me right and I am proud to call him a friend and a mentor. I strive to follow his example and provide outstanding service as he did for over 40 years in the real estate business. This is a service business and he never forgot that the most important piece of the puzzle is you my friends/clients! Thank you Bob!

No comments: